Saturday 4 February 2012

hey remember that time?








1.The view from my window in Term three 
2.My friends Doc Martens 
3.Liv & Henri 
4.Lily & Liv 
5.My new camera 
6.My wall from Term three 
7. Lily at the park
8. Me!

Here are some photos which I got developed last week after I finally used up my disposable camera. Most of them are from the September holidays last year, which I can barely remember now, so these are a nice reminder. 
School went back a few days ago and the work is so much harder! I don't know how I'm going to survive :)
Bella

12 comments:

Aprilia Love said...

Ah, don't you just love disposable film cameras!?
I have a roll of film that is still sitting on my desk waiting to get developed. I've forgotten what I even took with it!
Cute photos!

x Aprilia

http://aprilialove.com

nadja said...

lovely photos!
www.ashfld.blogspot.com

yOka said...

Lovely pics!
Love film camera


xx


El Guardarropa de yOka

Disturbed Style said...

Wow! Great photos! I love it :)

mojomade said...

Always looking for an excuse to wear my Docs too! I stumbled here from your comment on Tuula... so glad I did!! I make music, design fashion and doodle my art into a little corner of the blogging universe over at my blog :)

❤Morgan xx
Muso & Fashion designer blogging @ MojoMade

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the photos you take with your new camera, bella! I'm thinking of getting a 550D too, let me know if they're any good! :) really loving your blog, following youu! would be awesome if you could check out our blog and perhaps follow us back?

x,
neon onyx
http://www.neononyx.blogspot.com

The Fashion Philosophy said...

So pretty!

PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

ox from NYC!
-davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

great photos. xx

devorelebeaumonstre.com

Goldilocks said...

these pics look amazing from a disposable camera , cute pics xx poppymale.blogspot.com

lucia m said...

gorgeous pics dear!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Tamina said...

great photos :-)

S A R A H. said...

cool photos!
xo